|Published||September 21, 2023|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
- As a Senior Software Engineer within the DT Engineering group, you will be responsible for leading key initiatives that go across different products and significantly affect our web component ecosystem that allows our customers to create innovative, elegant, and high performing experiences across multiple devices.
- You will use your experience building web applications using modern technologies and your expertise in performance, architecture, and API definition and design to push the boundaries of our platform while building a strong foundation.
- You will work in team setting to build highly interactive web-based application UIs that can scale with application complexity using metadata driven architectures.
- 4-6 years software development experience with at least 2 years of full stack development experience.
- Servicenow platform experience is preferred.
- Expert level understanding of web protocols, browser support, and web development best practices; cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, performance, accessibility, internationalization, privacy, and security
- Expert level understanding with Java or similar object-oriented language, architectural design, API definition, JVM stack and memory management, caching, threading, etc.
- Deep working knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
- Successfully demonstrated completing projects, on time, on budget
- Experience with troubleshooting difficult production issues e.g. REST API errors, network problems, intermittent failures etc. across the stack
- Experience resolving performance issues, including database bottlenecks and concurrency.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline