|Published||September 17, 2023|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
We're building the world's most ubiquitous programming environment. We focus on inspiring creativity and generating value for creators through community, and we design simple yet scalable infrastructure primitives for the next generation of creators. We want to blur the line between learning and making- a place where you can hang out, tinker with ideas, learn new concepts, and launch a business all in the same day.
About the role:
- Hack on the Node, Bun, Deno, and bespoke runtime to improve the developer experience.
- Help people build applications by building starter templates and building tooling to help people.
Required skills and experience:
- 3 years+ working as a professional software engineer.
- Self-directed and comfortable working autonomously and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Familiar with Language Server Protocol and built stuff on top of it.
- Experience working with IDEs.
- Experience with Nix, Go, or Rust.
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
Flexible Work Hours
Competitive Salary & Equity
Home Office Set-Up Stipend
Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Monthly Expenses Stipend
Parental and Baby Bonding Leave
Flexible PTO (2 Weeks Minimum Required) + Holidays
Annual company/team offsites (4/year)
Want to Learn More?
- Replit Product
- Getting started with Replit
- Repl from Repo
- Replit Multiplayer
- Interviewing + Culture
- My First Software Engineering Job Interview
- Life at Replit
- Operating Principles
- Reasons not to work at Replit
To achieve our mission of making programming more accessible around the world, we need our team to be representative of the world. We welcome your unique perspective and experiences in shaping this product. We encourage people from all kinds of backgrounds to apply, including and especially candidates from underrepresented and non-traditional backgrounds.
The overall market range of base compensation for roles in this area of Replit is typically $150,000 - $180,000. Compensation offered will be determined by additional factors such as location and experience.