|Published||September 20, 2023|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Contract
* Job #10209
*What You Will Be Doing:*
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in software development, with a strong understanding of programming languages, operating systems, database management, middleware, configuration management technologies, container technologies, agile environments, and mobile applications.
* Implement and test moderately complex code changes to fix identified defects in existing software products.
* Moderately enhance new/future software releases and/or create new software applications.
* Troubleshoot moderate bugs within code (within own component).
* Assist and provide additional support in solving software/ systems monitoring issues and escalations which require moderate technical expertise to troubleshoot.
* Review requirements and researches and identifies alternative technical solutions.
* Work closely with business analysts to gain understanding of clients technical requirements, provides feedback, develops follow-up questions.
* Develop understanding of customers business to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
* Understands the Digital organizations objectives, and the impact on own project; contributes to development of new technology integration and enablement plans.
* Works in an agile environment and engages in development practices such as peer programming and test driven development.
*Required Skills & Experience:*
* Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business.
* 3+ years of relevant experience in software development.
* Proficiency in programming languages, operating systems, database management, middleware, configuration management technologies, container technologies, agile environments, and mobile applications.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, *WE SHOULD TALK!*
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Long and Short-Term disability
* Life insurance
* Direct deposit
* Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out [technologypartners.net/jobs](https://technologypartners.net/jobs/)!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.