|Published||September 29, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Contract
- Job #9115
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide technical expertise to team members
- Develop test plans and execute test scenarios
- Perform code reviews and recommend improvements
- Update/Create Technical & Detail Functional Designs and Architecture Specifications for new programs and/or changes to existing programs
- Perform Unit, System and/or Integration testing on the developed and document and fix defects
- Perform Knowledge transfer sessions when appropriate
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in application analysis, design, software development, systems implementation and package integration
- Bachelor degree preferred, preferably in computer science, business, engineering or mathematics; or commensurate work experience
- Strong technical hands-on coding experience in below technologies:
- C#, .NET, VB.NET, .NET Framework, ASPX, MVC
- Visual Studio.NET
- Legacy Applications (Such as ASP)
- SQL Server or other database technologies currently used by .NET-based data transport layers
- HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Must be available for on call escalations one week per every 5th week
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
- Apply Now
- More Info