|Published||May 8, 2022|
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Katherine Howard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is a web development business that specializes in building city and county e-government communication systems they have been in business for over 2 decades and has grown continually over the past decade on INC's 5000 Fastest-growing Companies lists each year. How are they doing this? By building a great company, hiring great people, and working towards a common goal to strengthen thousands of our community's local governments through innovation!
Why join us?
What's in it for you?
For your hard work, you'll be awarded a generous compensation package which includes:
- Competitive Base Salary & Overall Comp. Structure
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match, PTO, etc.)
- Great Work/Life Balance
What you will be doing:
- Abstract requirements to analyze and design innovative new software solutions for the enhancement of the company’s products.
- Develop code using the company’s best practices and current software patterns
- Read, understand, debug code to find and solve current software problems and resolve defects
- Understand the team’s deployment pipelines and processes
- Test and own software solutions appropriately throughout their lifecycle
- Actively participate as a full member of an Agile development team
- Deliver unit-tested solutions
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Understanding of SOLID design principles
- Knowledge of unit tests and testable code
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with source code control tools and techniques
- 1.5yrs experience and a Degree in Computer Science or related field; or 3.5yrs of relevant experience
- Experience with Ember, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and best practices
- Knowledge of SQL, document databases, or other data persistence tools
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Familiarity with Azure or other cloud platforms
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.