|Published||May 27, 2022|
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Julia Toms
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is a technology-enabled member engagement and rewards company. We build personalized, ongoing engagement strategies for health plans that drive healthy action through incentives and rewards, enhance member experience, and improve outcomes.
Why join us?
Competitive base salaries, full benefits (medical, dental, vision), and company paid STD/LTD benefits.
- 401(k) with employer match and 100% vesting for all salary deferral, match, and rollover contributions.
- Healthmine offers stock options that vest over a four-year period
- A hybrid work model and flexible work schedules
- Generous Universal Parental Leave
- 18 PTO days and 18 Paid Holidays
Target salary: $80k
•One will be traditional QA – owning the full QA lifecycle of a traditional software stack
- Must be extremely comfortable working with front-end applications and APIs directly.
This person will be joining our Application Engineering Team – I need this person to break stuff. And then document how they broke it. And then prove that any/all remediation are sufficient. Typical web/mobile app testing methodology.
•One will be a database intensive QA role – being able to assert that data-sourced metrics are correct
- Must be extremely proficient with SQL queries and what I like to call “data forensics”
This person will be joining the new Business Intelligence team. I need this person to be really strong in SQL as they need to be able to ensure that our business-facing data deliverables are correct. Almost no traditional app testing.
•Both should be extremely proactive, independent, and highly motivated to break stuff and/or find flawed data
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or an equivalent in working experience
- Demonstrated experience with automating tests with tools such as Capybara, Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, Puppeteer, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working with REST APIs and the testing of them
- Current proficiency in SQL and in working with transactional databases
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly-automated and -disciplined development environment with tools like GitHub, TeamCity, and modern IDEs (VS Code, IntelliJ, WebStorm)
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment and working with supporting tooling such as Pivotal Tracker, Jira, Rally, or Trello
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.