|Published||September 18, 2023|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Either
* Job #10175
*What You Will Be Doing:*
The Senior Software Engineer (Front-End) is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of SaaS web applications. This position is expected to be technically capable, self-sufficient, and responsible for delivering high quality and quantity software
* Responsible for executing development projects in a timely and high-quality manner, with limited need for oversight and direction.
* Identifies new approaches to drive innovation and increase productivity.
* Stays current on new technologies and their application.
* Considers scale, performance, resiliency, and internationalization in designs and solutions.
* Adheres to the company’s standards for development best practices and continuous improvement.
* Provides input on technical approaches to delivering solutions and refining requirements.
* Create written technical documentation, as needed.
* Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
* Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use on various platforms.
* Collaborate with cross-function teams, including UX designers and backend developers to translate design concepts and user stories into interactive responsive web applications using React.
* Develop new user-facing features and components, leveraging React’s component-based architecture.
*Required Skills & Experience:*
* Bachelor’s degree in related field of study preferred
* 5+ years of experience desired.
* eCommerce and SaaS experience desired.
* Agile/Scrum development environment experience desired.
* Strong working knowledge of RESTful API development, Docker (or similar container framework), and SQL
* Experience with Node.js and/or .Net Core.
* Experience with internationalization
*Desired Skills & Experience:*
* Exposure to Cloud environments and deployments (Azure preferred).
* Experience with Agile Scrum practices
* Working knowledge of Jira, Git, Slack, or similar SDLC and Comms tooling
* Team player who likes to have fun while getting the job done!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, *WE SHOULD TALK!*
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out [technologypartners.net/jobs](https://technologypartners.net/jobs/)!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.