|Published||September 28, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Either
- Job #8858
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related scientific discipline, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience of Full Stack Java development, including:
- Spring ( Spring Boot, DI, Transactional support, Spring Data JPA, Spring Cloud Config, Spring Security )
- SOA/REST services using Spring Boot and Swagger
- Junit/Mockito/Spock testing frameworks
- Angular or other SPA framework
- Authentication using LDAP, JWT, SAML
- SSL communication
- OO analysis and design experience using Design Patterns
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Design and development of relational databases.
- CI/CD process, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins
- Cloud technology experience – AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda Functions, ECS, EKS, RDS)
- Scripting language (Python, Groovy, Bash, etc )
- Version control system ( Git, Subversion)
- Tomcat/JBOSS servers
- Linux command line usage experience
- Iterative software development methodologies and/or Agile
- ISO/FDA regulated environment as a member of a product development organization (medical device or biotech industry).
What You Will Be Doing:
You will collaborate with R&D Microbiologists and Business Representatives across the organization to develop novel systems for medical device data analysis. Design and develop complex applications using state-of-the-art technologies. Partner with application developers/architects and infrastructure architects to define scalable future state architecture based on business strategy. Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional organization to prioritize, scope and communicate progress of deliverables. Document deliverables compliant with established company design control and regulatory statutes.
Required Skills & Experience:
Desired Skills & Experience:
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !