|Published||September 22, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Please send resume in WORD format should you be interested in the following Senior Software Engineer position located in NYC. This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary range between $200K - $250K with AWESOME Benefits. If you are not interested, please pass along to your colleagues. AMS Staffing does pay referral fees.
Location: New York City (hybrid WFH / remote)
Term: Full-time, Direct hire
Sponsor/Transfer Visas: NO
Degree required: YES
Salary: $200K - $250K
Work environment: Fully remote until January 2023. After that it will either be hybrid or fully onsite.
Covid Vaccination required: YES
Our client is is looking for the following 3 skillsets:
C#, ASP.NET, ASP MVC, MS SQL (strong back-end programming skills)
Sharepoint (BIG PLUS!)
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Software Engineer to join our team. You will build and enhance and support user interfaces, backend Rest API endpoints and standalone apps, integrate and customize 3rd party solutions, into our internal custom applications. This position requires a person who can self-manage (within a structure) and coordinate directly with our team, be interested in learning new concepts, principles, and methodologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be involved in the full development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment of in-house applications.
- Write and re-engineer server-side REST API services to add and evolve functionality.
- Be involved in extending and customizing of in-house applications.
- Ability to integrate 3rd party applications with internal systems.
- Must be able to solve complex problems on his/her own by utilizing experience and other resources.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency using object-oriented development technology.
- 6+ years of experience in C# .NET
- Experience with REST service architectures is essential.
- Experience working with MS SQL RDBMS.
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
Education and/or Experience
- C#, ASP.NET, ASP MVC, MS SQL
- CSS, HTML
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science is required.
- provided by Dice