|Published||March 11, 2023|
Job Category: Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You'll Get to Do:
If you are someone who takes pride in providing simple and intuitive user experiences and enjoys exploring new ways to present information to users in a complex or constrained environment, this is the role for you. You should be passionate about scalable, reusable modular systems to allow adding custom features for differing customer bases.
More About this Role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop client-side User Interface and frameworks to support it, involving complex logic and data handling
* Design solutions that operate under technical constraints that require careful architecture of code structure and data connections
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Provide continuous operations and maintenance of applications under test, demonstration, and deployment
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* Experience with REDUX
* Proficient with Git, SVN, or similar version control systems
* Experience building fluid/web responsive designs for user interfaces
* Familiarity with Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
* Ability to solve a broad variety of problem areas of cross-browser development
* Solid understanding of software design concepts, patterns, and best practices
* Ability to make architectural decisions in a highly collaborative environment on issues such as client- and server-side state management, bandwidth usage, performance
* Considerable experience with asynchronous programming models, e.g., asynchronous events from server to browser, queuing mechanisms, distributed systems
* Proven delivery of production-grade applications including security, diagnostics, maintainability, scalability, auditing, complex multi-layer troubleshooting
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Background in Big Data management
* Background or interest in data-driven decision making and analytics (predictive analytics, probabilistic methods, statistical analysis)
* Solid configuration experience with JBoss Application Server / Wildfly
* Experience with REST and Open API toolkits
* SCRUM or similar iterative development process
* Experience with a DevOps process
* Active DoD clearance/Ability to receive an Active DoD clearance
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.