|Published||May 7, 2022|
At SLING TV, we operate at the intersection of culture and invention, redefining the meaning of consumer choice to evolve our product and the medium it helped invent.
More than five years after helping millions of Americans cut the cord and disrupting Pay TV for good, our product continues to thrive because of the culture that helped shape it. We foster opportunity both for our customers and the employees who serve them.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Work in fast paced, agile methodology
- Act as a technical mentor and coach to less experienced developers Sling’s Growth Team is responsible for overseeing the implementation and maintenance of our business initiatives using our various Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) tools, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target across all sling.com digital properties.
Y ou will. . .
- Serve as one of the technical leaders of our Adobe CMS solution (AEM)
- Implement and help implement A/B targeting scenarios
- Bring industry best practices to bear in building and optimizing Sling.com and our other web properties
- Configure Adobe Experience Manager for on premise solutions or cloud based solutions
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework
- Partner with business stakeholders authors and to enable efficient website management
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse - Work with our Analytics team to advance Sling's data-driven capabilities
Skills, Experience And Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 3+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Deep understanding of HTML DOM manipulation and CSS styling techniques
- Unix/Linux/Mac OS experience
- Gitlab, Rally/Jira, Jenkins familiarity
Compensation: $86,100.00/Year - $154,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.