|Published||August 5, 2022|
|Location||Westlake Village, CA|
Founded in June 1996, VS Media is an industry leader specializing in highly interactive, high-traffic, live video chat websites. Spanning the globe with over 200 million visitors per month and 80 million ads per day, we provide a platform for adults to discover new kinds of interactive content through live video and chat services. Our size and scale stretches across every continent, delivering powerful technology to enhance our clients' online presence. From streaming live video to billing solutions to gamification development, we leverage the latest technology to provide the best digital experience possible.
Team members constantly face unique challenges that make it fun to come to work every day!
About the Job
Note: some of our properties are adult-oriented (see our website flirt 4 free ). Given that our focus is on highly interactive technology-based products, these are not necessarily your typical adult websites. We pride ourselves on being an extremely professional company, but candidates must be comfortable with the nature of these properties.
- Experience architecting Single Page Applications.
- Experience in writing cross-browser compatible code and testing for every use case.
- Understanding of backend technologies.
- Experience working as part of a team and participating in code reviews, refactoring, maintenance.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Writing elegant, efficient, concise, bug-free code that follows company's best practices. Maintaining existing codebase and documentation.
- Testing thoroughly, for all possible use cases, cross-browser compatibility. Designing application components that will be reusable and scalable.
- Planning application flow, user experience tracking/logging, and applying this data to optimizing the product to be fail-safe.
- Mentoring of junior developers.
Beneficial to have
- Experience working with live video (hls, rtmp, webrtc, html5 media elements).
- Experience working with web sockets.
Compensation will include hourly pay. Full benefits package including health/dental/vision and an attractive 401K plan.
For consideration, please include resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.