|Location||Oakland Park, FL|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- Design, develop, and support innovative video applications
- Design and develop video integration, Proof of Concept, and feature tests
- Develop and build testing tools for internal team needs and wider organization
- Support all phases of the software development life cycle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience with web application development in Agile environments
- In-depth understanding of object oriented programming and design, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with HTML DOM and Event APIs, Gulp, NPM, Webpack, Git
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!