|Location||Sun Valley, NV|
|Date Posted||September 5, 2021|
**100% REMOTE - must be able to support PST hours**
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
- Develop software aligned with existing software architecture and coding guidelines
- Liaise with other members of the team, virtually and in-person
- Liaise with customers to extract technical information and trace issues
- At least 7 years of development experience
- At least 5 years of React and Node experience
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of source control, pull requests
- Angular a definite plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!