|Published||August 11, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Contract
- Job #8664
What You Will Be Doing:
You will direct interaction with business users. Collaboration with Product Management on a product backlog. Cradle-to-grave ownership of software products. Ownership of applications, supporting AWS infrastructure, test automation, and CI/CD pipelines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expert (7+ years of experience) is the level of experience accepted for this opening
- The candidate should have a depth of experience in one or more of Front-end development, back-end development, DevOps in AWS, CI/CD pipelines, testing or test automation and have an interest in developing skills to contribute in the others areas.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Our teams work with various technologies in their projects. Among them are:
- Libraries: react, redux, electron
- Infrastructure: AWS fargate, lambda, step functions, docker
- Datastores: postgres, dynamodb, mongo atlas
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.