|Published||July 20, 2022|
What You Will Be Doing
- Working closely with product designers to refine and implement new ideas, rapidly taking them from concept to release.
- Building both quick prototypes and robust production systems.
- Helping to set the technical direction for our web applications, including choosing new components of the tech stack and evolving architecture.
- Planning and coordinating with backend engineers to design APIs and infrastructure.
- Developing testing strategies to ensure the quality of your work.
- Spent at least 5 years in professional software engineering roles.
- Worked closely with designers to create new experiences. You speak their language and share their values.
- Worked on user-centric projects.
- Worked on a variety of projects. You've got breadth to go with your depth.
- Exceptional communication skills, with an aptitude to convey clear thoughts and ideas.
- Worked in a startup environment. You're comfortable with ambiguity and change.
What You Need for this Position
- Senior Software Engineer
- Sr Software Engineer
What's In It for You
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.