|December 5, 2023
Location: Plano, Texas, United States of America
Do you enjoy working in technology and solving complex problems? At Capital One, we are a diverse and inclusive team of thinkers and innovators who are dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers. We are looking for passionate Full Stack Software Engineers who are excited about leveraging data and emerging technologies. As a Lead Software Engineer at Capital One, you will play a key role in driving transformation within our company.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of developers experienced in distributed microservices and full stack systems to create solutions that meet regulatory requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with tech trends, experiment with new technologies, and participate in technology communities to continuously learn and grow.
- Collaborate with digital product managers to deliver cloud-based solutions that empower millions of Americans to achieve financial success.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of software engineering experience (Internship experience does not apply)
- At least 1 year of experience with cloud computing (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Master's Degree
- 3+ years of experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure
- 4+ years of experience with open source frameworks
- 1+ years of people management experience
- 2+ years of experience with Agile practices
Capital One offers a comprehensive and competitive set of health, financial, and other benefits to support your well-being. Learn more about our benefits on the Capital One Careers website. Eligibility may vary based on employment status and level within the company.
Note: Capital One does not sponsor employment authorization for this position.
At Capital One, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable laws.
If you have visited our website seeking employment information or to apply for a position and require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting for assistance. We value your privacy and will use your provided information confidentially to provide appropriate accommodations.
For technical support or questions related to the recruiting process at Capital One, please email (url removed).
Please note that any positions posted in Canada, the United Kingdom, or the Philippines are specific to the respective entities of Capital One Financial.
Thank you for considering a career with us!