|December 5, 2023
Location: Plano, Texas, United States of America
Do you enjoy working with technology and solving complex problems? Are you interested in collaborating with a diverse team in a fast-paced and inclusive environment? At Capital One, we are a group of innovative individuals who are passionate about using data and emerging technologies to provide real solutions for our customers. We are currently seeking Full Stack Software Engineers who are excited about driving transformation within our company.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of developers working on diverse technology projects, focusing on distributed microservices and full stack systems to meet regulatory needs
- Stay up-to-date with tech trends, experiment with new technologies, and participate in internal and external technology communities
- Collaborate with digital product managers to deliver robust cloud-based solutions that empower millions of Americans financially
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software engineering (Internship experience does not apply)
- Minimum 1 year of experience with cloud computing (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Master's Degree
- 3+ years of experience with AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, or another cloud service
- 4+ years of experience in open source frameworks
- 1+ years of people management experience
- 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
Capital One offers a comprehensive and competitive set of health, financial, and other benefits to support your well-being. Visit our Capital One Careers website for more details on eligibility.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We value individuals from all backgrounds and do not discriminate based on sex, race, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law. We promote a drug-free workplace.
If you have visited our website in search of employment opportunities or to apply for a position and require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at (phone number removed) or email (url removed). We will keep your information confidential and use it only as necessary to provide reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please email (url removed).
Please note that Capital One Financial consists of various entities. Position postings in Canada are for Capital One Canada, in the United Kingdom for Capital One Europe, and in the Philippines for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).