|Published||September 17, 2022|
At BI WORLDWIDE, we are committed to creating belongingness, where D&I is a priority. We invite you to join us as we continue to expand our culture of inclusivity, collaboration, and authenticity together.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* This is a hands-on technical role with strong people skills.
* 40-80% coding, fluent with both React.js and Node.js (2+ years in business environment).
* Champion of modern software practices -- agile, microservices, cloud-native, automated pipelines.
* Experience developing software in a large team environment.
* Collaborates well with other developers, other development teams, and other software related roles. Guides and mentors other developers.
* Additional desired technologies: Postgres, Kafka, Kubernetes, Grafana, Prometheus, CI/CD.
* Has passion for modern software development and automation. Can work in a microservices, CI/CD, cloud-native AWS, Docker / Kubernetes environment.
* Equally comfortable coding, doing code reviews, making technology design and platform decisions, explaining technical concepts and decisions, talking with business stakeholders about product features.
* Collaborates with DevOps team.
* Has an eye for user experience, user interaction and what looks good on screen.
* Develop web applications using React.js and Node.js/Express.
* Interact with and influence all members of product teams including product owner, engineering manager, front and back-end developers, QA, UX/designers, management.
* Rotating responsibility for production support of the team's code (with help from others).
* NOTE: This position requires candidate to be local with requirement to be onsite 1 day/wk.