|Published||October 3, 2022|
* As a Lead Developer drive the Technical team in an Agile development process.
* Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices.
* Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions.
* Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities.
* Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
* Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
* Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, component testing, integration testing, and End to End Testing capabilities.
* Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
* Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing JPMC technologies and infrastructure.
* Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies, experienced in Agile.
* Good experience in Single Page App development using ReactJS for creating interactive UI's, Virtual DOM, Component life cycle , JSX, React Route, ReactJS echo system and concepts.
* Good experience in customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS.
* Good understanding of Material UI or Chakra UI component libraries.
* Good experience in AXIOS or other promise based HTTP client to fetch data, RESTful, web services to integrate between Application to Application, GraphQL, Node environment using Node.js, NPM, Git, WebPack and other open source build tools.
* Good experience in writing unit test of complex components using Jest or React Testing Library, Component tests using Cyprus and other mocking tools.
* Overall 10+ years of experience in delivering Web Technology solutions.
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems.
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages.
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.