|Published||May 12, 2022|
Primary Location – Amherst, Massachusetts
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of experience in creating large, complex enterprise applications
- 4+ years of working in the Banking or Fintech industry
- Experience with working in agile environments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Excellent communicator
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Looking for experienced full stack developers who in addition to their work as a developer will own the technical architecture of the solution developed by their squad team.
- The position of Lead Engineer combines deep technical experience, analytical abilities, mentorship of other software engineers, sound coding skills, and the ability to continuously keep our technology stack fresh, vital and at high quality.
- Develop highly complex and integrated enterprise applications with superior web and native experiences
- Act as the go-to person in your squad team for all architectural questions and decisions
- Create & review software architecture designs and architectural standards including visual representations
- Ensure the software meets highest security and legal compliance standards and all non-functionals including scalability, resilience, configurability, and upgradeability
- Align closely with peer Lead Engineers from other squad teams on architecture
- Define the usage of 3rd party libraries and drive the adoption of shared code across teams
- Support developers translate business requirements into technical specifications and provide effort estimates
- Hire, onboard, guide, coach and grow developers along their career path
- Drive the team to a maximum velocity while at the same time ensuring highest code quality
- Drive fast root cause analysis of mission-critical issues under time pressure and provide rapid mitigations
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First, and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.