|December 3, 2023
* Design solutions that operate under technical constraints that require careful architecture of code structure and data connections
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Experience with REDUX
* Proficient with Git, SVN, or similar version control systems
* Experience building fluid/web responsive designs for user interfaces
* Familiarity with Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
* Ability to solve a broad variety of problem areas of cross-browser development * Solid understanding of software design concepts, patterns, and best practices * Experience with asynchronous programming models, e.g., asynchronous events from server to browser, queuing mechanisms, distributed systems These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: * Background in Big Data management
* Background or interest in data-driven decision making and analytics (predictive analytics, probabilistic methods, statistical analysis)
* Ability to quickly learn others
* Configuration experience with JBoss Application Server / Wildfly * Experience with REST and Open API toolkits
* SCRUM or similar iterative development process * Experience with a DevOps process
* Active DoD clearance/Ability to receive an Active DoD clearance What We can Offer You: * We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.