|Published||May 14, 2022|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
* Be responsible to document, manage configuration, test, and debug software products.
* Utilize industry trending technologies like React/Redux, Postgres
* Use the SCRUM methodology of development to meet their customer's needs.
* This position supports remote software development. Basic Qualifications * Position requires US citizenship and an active Secret DoD Secret security clearance.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 4 -8 years of related experience.
* Ability to complete software tasks within a bi-monthly sprint based on your estimates.
* Experience with API design.
* Experience with PKI client and server Certificates.
* Comfortable with Confluence / JIRA for documentation and ticket tracking.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Ability to be proactive and voice opinions when identifying issues/concerns. Preferred Qualifications * Background supporting Navy applications and programs especially the Office of Naval Research and NIWC-PAC.
* Experience with Linux and Windows System Administration. Experience with OpenShift or other Docker/Kubernetes service platforms.
* Proficiency with dynamic web-application development component libraries such as AngularJS, jquery, and node.js. Proficiency with a Relational Database Management System (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.).
* Experience with GIT versioning tool.
* Experience developing web-clients to RESTful web-services.
* Knowledge of creating reusable solutions to common problems or issues.
* Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies.
* Experience with a version control system (e.g., Git).
* Experience developing in Linux in a virtualized environment.
* Experience working in government/defense labs and their computing restrictions. Pay Range: Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00