|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
Contract to Hire
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- Work on key business initiatives
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members
- Research and apply knowledge of current industry trends and techniques
- Oversee the analysis, design, development, defect resolution and configuration aspects of projects
- Assist with technical onboarding of Junior developers and partner resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience
- Four years of programming and development experience
- Extensive experience in either Front End Frameworks or microservices
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDb
- Design and development of web service technologies such as REST, or JSON
- Experience writing automated unit, UI, and End-to-End tests such as NUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, Jest, or Selenium
- Familiarity with DevOps, CI/CD, and configuration management tools
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or OpenShift Platform
- Experience with deploying and supporting applications into production
- Ability to estimate accurate timelines for tasks and deliver work at a steady, predictable
- Exemplary communication skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!