|Date Posted||September 4, 2021|
***No third-party candidates, corp-to-corp, H1-B will be accepted.***
Hiring Model: Initial full-time six-month contract with the ability to convert to permanent placement
About the Client:
Our client is the leading communications company on the globe. They have been providing language services for almost 40 years and nearly a 100% client retention rate. Our client offers multiple different service lines and prides themselves on their customer satisfaction. They are excited about bringing on new team members to their growing IT teams!
About the Role:
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Enhancing performance of the main front-end website.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, related field, OR equivalent experience.
- Experience developing with Cloud-based technologies and associated APIs (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySql, PostgreSQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Java, node.js, php)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as GIT and CI/CD processes