|Published||August 5, 2022|
With over 20 years of experience, SeKON specializes in providing large-scale health IT programs in support of federal government customers including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Defense Health Agency (DHA) and National Institutes of Health (NIH). Our vision "To be the premier management and technology consulting firm providing solutions that improve quality of life and work."
- Work with Web Designers and customers to develop or maintain special website features that fall outside the WordPress capability
- Develops, creates, maintains, and writes/codes new (or modifies existing) computer applications, software, or specialized utility programs.
- Integrate various technologies, custom software, supported applications and existing technologies in a way that ensures data integrity, network security, reliable accessibility, and satisfactory application performance.
- Document the additional security system certification requirements per the feedback received by CDC
- Test website applications for security, performance, function, and accuracy and remediate where needed
- Deploying applications that seamlessly work with the WCMS website
- Maintenance of the Self-Checker bot which is a Node.js application
- Design application architecture for top performance and security
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience
- Eligible to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- HTML5/CSS3 development
- jQuery development
- Bootstrap (JS and CSS)
- ReactJS and/or Angular frameworks
- NextJS (desired)
- API-driven web application
- Jenkins and automation scripting with PowerShell and other scripting language
- Experience with build frameworks such as Grunt/Gulp
- Experience with Section 508 issues/resolutions
- C3/D3.js (desired)