|Published||May 6, 2023|
Associate Architect /Lead Type of resource requested. Unable to consider contractors FTE / W2 hourly entertained. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum 10+ years IT expertise and must have at least 5+ years in UI Frontend knowledge Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS.
- Must have knowledge on web content management system preferably AEM (the project is part of an AEM implementation upgrades and migrations)
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them Proficient understanding of browser testing and debugging.
- Proficiency in building modular front-end applications using NPM facilities In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Good understanding of frontend state-management frameworks.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of Accessibility principles and ensure that application will adhere to them.
- Experience building components with HTL and JSP Comfortable working with debugging tools,.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
- AEM Certification is a plus Additional Info
- Good communication skills and experience in working directly with client preferred