|Published||March 7, 2023|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
3-6 Month Contract to Hire
Jersey City, NJ
• Front end developer to build and deliver web/mobile based solutions to external/internal users supporting business capabilities around the trade lifecycle. Will be engaged with various stakeholders ( across business, UX, product, tech, operations, etc).
• Experience developing front-end user interfaces to a high standard
• Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap), including cross browser compatibility
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
• Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including ES6, HTML5, CSS3 and React
• Proven working experience using React/Flux & ES6/Typescript and associated eco-system
• Automation and testing tools (e.g. Node.js, Selenium, Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, etc.)
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve "