|Published||March 7, 2023|
|Location||South San Francisco, CA|
• Hourly pay: $65-$75/hr
• Worksite: Leading biotechnology company (South San Francisco, CA 94080, Open to remote for candidates in PST)
• W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement Savings Program
• 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
• Assess user needs and requirements.
• Design and develop applications that may involve sophisticated data science.
• Maintain and update existing programs.
• Troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
• Create programs to meet reporting and data analysis needs.
• Design and implement user and operations training programs.
• Document changes in software for end users.
• Practice software development methodologies.
• Serve as a technical resource with respect to applications.
• Manage Python, ReactJS and SQL, and No-SQL databases using modern best practices.
• Working knowledge of git and UNIX experience.
• Current knowledge of the latest software and design standards.
• Ability to define and solve logical problems for technical applications.
• Knowledge of and ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
• Ability to recognize and recommend needed changes in user and/or operations procedures.
• Background in bioinformatics, genomics or other computational sciences is highly desirable.
• Demonstrates the ability to work well with users and globally distributed development teams.