|Published||November 24, 2022|
What you will do
* Provide guidance to Business Analysts regarding the implementation complexity of their designs to aid the customer in deciding which approach to pursue from a cost/benefit perspective.
* Demonstrate periodically to the team during Daily Stand-Ups features as you complete them.
* Participate in all Agile-based ceremonies, to include assisting the team with story estimation.
* Execute unit tests and integration tests against your changes.
* Use processes and tools that support the DevSecOps pipeline, including JIRA, Git, Jenkins, and Fortify.
* Ensure project deliverables meet team/customer quality standards, as well as functional/non-functional requirements.
* Support the remediation of issues that arise in non-development environments, including production.
* Develop or provide input into engineering artifacts.
What you need to have
* Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret security clearance
* Bachelor's Degree and 3 to 5 years of experience; 8 to 10 years with no degree
* A fundamental understanding of web development concepts
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and an ability to follow-up in a timely manner
* Ability to review and maintain existing code
* Ability to research and evaluate new concepts and processes to improve performance, usability, and functionality
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Security+ certification (or be willing to obtain it within 60 days of hire)
What we'd like you to have
* Experience with test driven development (TDD)
* Experience with an Agile framework, like Scrum
* Familiarity with Angular, React, or Vue
* Familiarity with SQL-based databases with the ability to write queries
* An active Secret clearance
BigBear.ai delivers AI-powered analytics and cyber engineering solutions to support mission-critical operations and decision-making in complex, real-world environments. BigBear.ai's customers, which include the US Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, the US Federal Government, as well as customers in manufacturing, healthcare, commercial space, and other sectors, rely on BigBear.ai's solutions to see and shape their world through reliable, predictive insights and goal-oriented advice. Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, BigBear.ai is a global, public company traded on the NYSE under the symbol BBAI. For more information, please visit: http://bigbear.ai/ and follow BigBear.ai on Twitter: @BigBearai.