|Published||November 15, 2022|
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Develop new front-end applications for various platforms Help out with front end work on other applications (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications.
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or similar relevant field.
- Full stack web development experience.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS).
- Experience with other JS libraries like Node.js and other frameworks.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- AWS experience is a plus.