|Published||July 28, 2022|
This position will work in a hybrid model so candidates must be local or willing to relocate. Likely working 2 days onsite each week.
Works on a product team and supports product design by planning its work, coordinating with others, and writing and testing code to deliver moderately complex functionality on a complete product or significant portion of a product it supports. This level develops simple designs to solve well-defined
problems with guidance from more senior team members. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel; Makes decisions within established guidelines subject to review by supervisors; Executes high level applications to more complex problems.
* Develops, codes, configures, and tests programs and systems. (Needs Node.JS and React.JS)
* Evaluates and implements enhancement design solutions to improve cost,
quality, and performance of software applications.
* Analyzes assignments and determines software specifications that must be
fulfilled to achieve objectives.
* Executes necessary documentation, as directed, or needed.
* Collaborates with other relevant stakeholders and team members to ensure
that features meet business needs.
* Follows industry-standard agile software design methodology for development
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or other Information Technology discipline.
- AWS Serverless - API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3
* Previous experience in programming/software development. (1 - 3 years)
* Software development processes experience. (1 - 3 years)
* Participating in Agile Development (1 - 3 years)
If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam NA, or Lorien opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
- provided by Dice