|Location||Oklahoma City, OK|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2021|
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Provide technical support for the Archibus facility management software application, including demonstrating procedures, developing training materials, training users, troubleshooting problems, researching applications and functionality, testing, updating, and managing system data.
- Perform system analysis by assisting with needs assessments, analyzing needs, issues and business processes, and documenting results. Analysis may be part of technical support, implementing new modules or functions, development, and/or testing.
- Create procedural, help and technical training documentation for AMP automation systems, including the Archibus facility management software applications.
- Provide support of AutoCAD component of Archibus system by assisting with updating Archibus data and drawings, troubleshooting, and performing quality control of Archibus AutoCAD drawings and related data.
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks performed by the AMP Automation Support team, such as managing the AMP computer inventory, etc.
- Provide ISS (Information System Security) assistance to the AMP ISSO and ISSO/A on AMP automation systems, including researching ISS findings and mitigation, reviewing and updating ISS documentation, and helping AMP personnel comply with ISS requirements.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and analyzing large amounts of data in SQL databases– at least one year of experience (required)
- Familiarity with HTML and XML
- Understanding of programming concepts, such as common data structures and algorithms, programming logic, data validation, and user interface design
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Skilled in capturing and documenting business processes from non-technical personnel and identifying user needs/system requirements
- Ability to analyze business requirements against existing system functionality to determine solutions within the commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product requiring little to no customization
- Possess strong work ethic and organizational skills, with the ability to be flexible, work under deadlines and handle multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and proven problem-solving ability
- Experience providing user support and obtaining error details from users to replicate, troubleshoot and solve system problems
- Working knowledge of Apache Tomcat is a plus
- Familiarity with AutoCAD is beneficial
- Familiarity with FAA Information System Security (ISS) requirements and/or NIST Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems is beneficial
- Knowledge of facility management concepts and/or ARCHIBUS or other Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technology field with programming emphasis and 2 to 4 years’ experience with relevant programming skills
Leidos is a Fortune 500 company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Exploration and Mission Support Operation builds trust through the delivery of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind.
- Space Mission Operations
- NASA Human Health and Research
- Enterprise IT
- Civil Spacecraft Engineering and Operations
- Specialized Engineering Services
- Supply Chain Management and Complex Logistics
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: