|Published||March 15, 2023|
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Compensation: $70,000 - $100,000 Annual Salary
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US.
- Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at company. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show! Company's values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology field of study (e.g., Information Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Systems Management, Mathematics) or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years IT experience.
- 2+ years' experience responsive Web Development.
- Basic experience with typing libraries (preferably TypeScript).
- Solid experience with command line git and of Github.
- Familiarity with running WebPack.
- Basic experience using code linters and typing libraries.
- Experience with various HTML5 web APIs, especially: Drag and Drop, Canvas, SVG, File API, Indexed DB, Web Storage, Typed Arrays, and Web Workers.
- Familiarity with npm packages and npm command line statements.
- Basic experience integrating with APIs over REST services.
- Familiarity with web accessibility practices.
- Basic experience working as part of an enterprise web team, interfacing with back-end developers, designers, web engineers, and external agencies or partners.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Willingness to teach Junior team members.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
- Strong commitment to inclusion and diversity.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- ...and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
TekPartners and Genuent are becoming INSPYR Solutions. As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.