|Published||June 7, 2022|
Location: Remote (based in South Florida and/or Puerto Rico)
If this is you, then here is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company in one of the fastest growing sectors of the IT industry. You will work with the best Architects and Enterprise Engineers to support the top companies in the world with their cloud strategies. Extensive training and certification will be provided but will also require a minimum commitment to the company. You may work remote, but may travel periodically and you can acquire international experience, too. As a Java Developer, your responsibilities are programming solutions for our customers, peer code reviews and software quality assurance. Our client also develops its own hybrid and multi-cloud applications so, there will be opportunities to be a part of a new product rollout. Over time you will develop into a software engineer, who communicates directly with the decision makers in IT departments of big international companies, knows their demands and how to meet them with your team.
Ready to grow? Come and grow with us!
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from an accredited University
- 1 to 3 years programming experience in an Object-Oriented Language.
- Perl Scripting
- REST API
- Advanced knowledge of servers and compute resources
- Intermediate knowledge of Networking and Storage concepts and features.
- Intermediate Linux and Windows OS.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Kubernetes, Containerization for App Development
- Intermediate knowledge of Software Engineering SDLC and Quality Assurance processes.
- Adaptable personality, capable of learning new technologies
- Very Strong Troubleshooting and Problem solving skills.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence, Bit Bucket, GIT a plus.
- Remote vs Travel: 70% vs 30%.
- Development Skills with Puppet, Chef, Ruby on Rails
- .NET Programming
- vSphere 7.X Knowledge and familiarity
- vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) knowledge and familiarity
- vRealize Automation 8.x
- vCloud Foundation 4.x
- NSX-T 4.x
- vCenter 6.x
- ESXi 7.x
- ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, Predictive Intelligence, CPG
- Experience with GCP, AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Front End Development Experience
- Blockchain Development Experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provides a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and encourages applicants of all ages.
Our client is a technology, software, and solution development Consultancy, with a strong focus on infrastructure automation and hybrid cloud integration located in South Florida.