|Published||November 24, 2022|
Join Everdays to revolutionize how retirees plan for the future. Our friendly interface empowers young seniors to design their plans around finances, care needs, and even their funerals the way they want to - 100% online. Our powerful technology instantly analyzes their preferences to craft a perfectly tailored insurance policy they can easily purchase right from their Everdays account, all from the palm of their hand. Help us put every young senior in control of their own destiny as we create a new consumer standard, become the largest player in a $100 billion market, and fundamentally change the way millions approach planning ahead.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Have familiarity with Next.js and Vercel, as well as an excellent knowledge of React and Redux.
- Aggressively deliver scalable, fast, efficient, and high-quality software to improve user experience on the Everdays platform.
- Have a keen eye for detail in front-end development, being able to build software interfaces to exacting specifications using modern and performant solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a remote work environment, with an all-remote team of software developers
- Responsible for code quality through manual peer review processes and code review.
- Design software systems and algorithms that solve real world problems, and are built to scale as the company expands into new opportunities and markets.
- Manage resources to optimize product release schedules, while maintaining a manageable and scalable codebase.
- Stay abreast of evolving technology, industry requirements and trends. Implement and forecast enhancements to network and systems development methodology based on changes in development tools, industry best practices and systems development life cycles.
Foremost, you have to care about people - you want to help people and make a difference in their lives. You are passionate, empathetic, and care that your work serves a greater purpose than just profit. You want to make a mark on the world and help push our society to change and grow for the better.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT-related or computer science area of concentration, or equivalent training or experience commensurate with degree.
- Strong understanding of systems and software development life cycles, and using development tools.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, manage multiple concurrent tasks and large-scale projects.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and superior communication skills.
- Experience with agile scrum development
- Fluent in English
What it Takes to Succeed
- Strong work ethic and an even stronger moral compass
- Intelligence and the ability and willingness to learn from others
- Creativity and a desire to build something new
- Aggressiveness and the will and drive to succeed
- Wrapped with a passion for what we do
Everdays is an equal opportunity employer that has team members from all over the world. We're united in our quest for meaningful work and a passion to create something of real value.
Like what you're seeing? We can't wait to meet you! To see us in action, check out http://www.everdays.com.