|Published||March 14, 2023|
We at AgreeYa solutions are focused on hiring highly skilled professionals who are excited by the opportunity to make a true impact on their careers as well as on our clients' businesses. We power our clients’ success and drive our consultants’ career growth.
for one of our esteemed clients. Kindly have a look at the below JD and reach us with your updated resume.
The job description is as follows:
Location: Denver, CO (Hybrid)
Duration: Long Term
- Manager is looking for a Full Stack Developer that has a high level of Backend Development experience.
- Experience with cloud-based offerings (Amazon EC2, Heroku, etc.)
- Knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches.
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience in building high performance, high availability and highly interactive websites.
- React.JS, Flux, Webpack, Sass or similar.
- Application monitoring with Statsd and Graphite, New Relic or similar.
- PostgreSQL, Mongodb, MySQL, Redis
- Experience with Distributed Systems.
- React Native (Flexbox) UI Design Skills:
Contact: Saksham Gupta at AgreeYa Solutions
ABOUT AGEEYA SOLUTIONS:
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions and services to over 200 large to small organizations in the US, Europe, India, China, Korea, UAE, Singapore and Mexico across various industries. Headquartered in Folsom, California (US) and 6 Global Delivery Centers, AgreeYa s flexible Global but Local approach delivers world class technology and business solutions around Portal and Enterprise Social Collaboration (SharePoint and SocialXtend), Cloud & Infrastructure (VDIXtend), Mobility (Onvelop), Application Development & Management, Product Engineering, Independent Software Testing, IT Staffing (Workforce Solutions) and Risk and Compliance Staffing Solutions.
Along with this end-to-end portfolio of services, AgreeYa leverages mature quality processes based on ISO 9001-2008 and SEI-CMMI standards to become a trusted IT partner for our customers and have been recognized by Gartner as Cool Vendor for Enterprise Mobility; by Sacramento Business Journal as Top Software Companies; by SiliconIndia as the Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies; and by DiversityBusiness.com as Top 500 Diversity-Owned Businesses in the United States with Minority Business Enterprise certification from (NCMSDC)
- provided by Dice