|Published||November 25, 2022|
Job ID: 22-42220
* Involve in gathering requirements and design document to develop the portal.
* Involve technology projects through the full SDLC.
* Work with key stakeholders and the product/architecture team to understand future requirements and provide solution level for technical design/effort estimations (for individual and team assignments) and develop.
* Best in class engineering practices.
* Analyze code coverage and other metrics to identify potential areas for improvement and/or refactoring.
* Take a leading role in defining coding standards and code reviews to ensure a higher quality product.
* Implement changes and new features in a manner which promotes efficient, reusable and performant code.
* Assist Application support team for production issues.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
* Experience with cloud-based offerings (Amazon EC2, Heroku, etc.)
* Knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches.
* Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
* Experience in building high performance, high availability and highly interactive websites.
* React.JS, Flux, Webpack, Sass or similar.
* Application monitoring with Statsd and Graphite, New Relic or similar.
* PostgresSQL, Mongodb, MySQL, Redis
* Experience with Distributed Systems.
* React Native (Flexbox) UI Design Skills:
* Targeted Years of Experience: 3-5 years
* Experience in .NET ecosystem (Framework and Core) and C#.
* Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
Our client is a leading Telecom Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.