|Published||May 31, 2022|
Growing medical device company seeking a developer that wants to grow with us!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Daniel Ashtiani
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a growing medical device company that has a new technology that is revolutionizing the space we are in. We have multiple branches and are continuing to grow.
Why join us?
While we expand rapidly, we are also looking for any developers who want to grow with us. We are in a very secure industry and only see potential for us to grow further.
We offer competitive benefits:
- Fully Paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with 6% Matching
- PTO increases annually (goes from 2 weeks - 5 weeks)
- Sick Leave
We offer a hybrid remote work situation, where we would like the individual to be in the office here and there, but this flexibility would occur at our own discretion. We do plan for the hired candidate to be working in our office in Monrovia at the start.
We have a few openings and are looking open to considering Junior - Senior level Developers.
For Juniors, we are open to seeing potential candidates with 1 - 3 years of experience. For our Mid-Level candidates we are open to seeing someone with 3-5 years. For our Senior Level Candidates we are open to seeing any candidates with 5+ years of experience.
The candidate will primarily be working on our web application, E-Commerce Site that enables Medical Professionals to connect with our embedded medical device applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics
Very Nice to Haves:
- Experience in Medical Industry
- Any experience with Node.JS
- Experience with ASP.NET/C#
- VB.NET (Web Forms nice to have) - We don't expect a candidate to have this, but we do have a in-house ERP system that still runs on VB.NET that we will migrate eventually. If a candidate has experience with VB.NET, it's a tremendous plus.
- Worked on ERP/CRM systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.