|Published||September 20, 2023|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Either
* Job #10094
*What You Will Be Doing:*
Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Design, develop and modify software systems using accepted standard scientific models to predict outcomes and consequences of design. Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation. Modify existing software to resolve any errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or improve its performance. Propose innovative technical solutions to enhance the existing system. Automate software deployments through DevOps practices that shorten system development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high quality software. Re-engineer existing software to incorporate serverless cloud architecture using AWS and Node Js platforms.
*Required Skills & Experience:*
* A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related plus 8 years of experience is required
* 8 years of experience in Programming Languages: C#, ADO.Net, ASP.Net MVC, VB.Net, .Net Core, Web API
* 7 years of experience in Databases: Mongo-DB, SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle
* 5 years of experience in SSIS, Tidal, Control-M, N-Cover, Log4Net, X-unit, N-unit, Postsharp
* 4 years of experience in DevOps: Cloudbees Jenkins, Gitlab
* 3 years of experience in Reporting Services: MS SQL Reporting Service SSRS
* 2 years of experience in Data Streaming Services: Kafka, TIBCO
Telecommuting is permitted. Travel to unanticipated client locations.
40 hours/week. Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S. Applicants who are interested in this position may apply at jobpostingtoday.com, reference number 38866.
If this position sounds like you, *WE SHOULD TALK!*
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Long and Short-Term disability
* Life insurance
* Direct deposit
* Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out [technologypartners.net/jobs](https://technologypartners.net/jobs/)!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.