|Published||November 24, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Remote: Remote
* Type: Contract
* Job #9423
*What You Will Be Doing:*
* Work collaboratively with other developers, Product Managers, designers, SMEs, owning all aspects of product development from requirement gathering, coding, testing and deployment. This specific role will be responsible for developing required applications and supporting them in DevOps model.
* Work with product manager and stakeholders to analyze user stories
* Participate in team activities to estimate and plan sprints
* Implement stories and work with team to meet sprint goals
* Write unit tests and contribute to ongoing testing needs.
* Help to structure data and database schemas to support data analysis
* Be able to help team to refine stories, promoting POCs, revisiting data information with business
* Work collaborative in discovery sessions, suggesting and revisiting information from business
* Ongoing support of capabilities following DevSecOps practices
*Required Skills & Experience:*
* Skills Required (Bare Minimum): React JS, TypeScript, Node.js, AWS RDS, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Lambda, ECS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, AWS and Agile/SAFe.
* Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
*Desired Skills & Experience:*
* Micro service architecture and BigData experiences
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, *WE SHOULD TALK!*
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Long and Short-Term disability
* Life insurance
* Direct deposit
* Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out [technologypartners.net/jobs](https://technologypartners.net/jobs/)!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
Technology Partners, Inc.