|Published||November 13, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Contract
- Job #9336
What You Will Be Doing:
- Tasks may include designing and coding programs and testing and documenting changes and enhancements.
- Tasks may include project implementation, researching and evaluating problems, and recommending and implementing decisions.
- Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Familiar with SAFe methodology.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to creatively problem solve.
- Deploying application to various environments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Java 5+ Senior
- Advanced Vue.js or Anguar 6 knowledge
- Component creation
- vue-cli and Webpack.
- Front-end unit testing framework such as, Mocha, @vue/test-utils, Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, support, and management of APIs and microservices using Java.
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring boot and Typescript
- Front-end integration testing framework such as Nightwatch, Selenium, Cypress, Puppeteer, etc.
- Intermediate CSS/HTML/SCSS/SASS.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of ES6+, Typescript
- Intermediate to advance Java knowledge
- Communicating with RESTful services/APIs
- Communicating with GraphQL services/APIs
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Familiar with CI/CD tools including, but not limited to, Jenkins, GitHub Actions, FluxCD, Container environments (K8S, K3S, Docker, Podman, NGINX, KONG) and the DevOps automation techniques.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
- Apply Now
- More Info