|Published||October 27, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Contract
- Job #9296
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with a team of Software Developers, Product Managers, Product Specialists, and Agile Coach to build and support applications
- Work with team to manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate into application features
- Develop applications and services for projects owned by the team using the latest tools and technologies
- Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, release team, and Product Management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Five years minimal experience solving challenging technical problems in two or more of the following areas
- Unix and Linux environment management
- Cloud-based continuous delivery and environment management (AWS, Neo4J, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Relational database design (Oracle, SQLServer)
- Integration of APIs (Akana, Ocelot, MuleSoft)
- Google BigQuery (ANSI SQL)
- Micro-service design and development
- Large, distributed system development
- Software security
- Processing and analyzing large data sets
- Practical experience and knowledge of industry practices
- Expertise in at least one technology or facet of product development (research, design, programming, testing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with different management tools (Jira, Subversion, Aha!)
- Experience with Velocity (Phoenix) platform
- Basic biology, chemistry or agricultural knowledge
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Lets go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
- Apply Now
- More Info