|Published||September 28, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Contract
- Job #8856
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a programming field, database design, or server administration
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented programming
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with cloud-based services like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Familiar with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience building and maintaining Web APIs
- Experience creating and maintaining Swagger/OpenAPI documentation
- Familiarity with common Relational Data Modeling strategies
- Experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools such as Jenkins and Git
- Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to integration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar Degree/Certification or equivalent experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of how to optimize SQL and database response times
- Familiar with stream processing like KAFKA
- Familiar with building and maintaining complex Jenkins deployment pipelines
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work as part of an agile development team to build and support applications; Work with team and product manager to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables; Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features; Create webpages using Typescript, React and other technologies Design databases and APIs Conduct functional and non-functional testing; Troubleshoot and debug applications; Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, product management and delivery; Focus on code quality, including performing unit and integration testing; Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features; Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code; Help to shape the vision for their own team’s products, taking into account impacts, dependencies and opportunities to collaborate with other teams and groups; Identify and pursue opportunities to improve own knowledge and skills; Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions; Implement solutions to technical obstacles affecting own team.
Required Skills & Experience:
Desired Skills & Experience:
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.