|Published||September 22, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, and transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
• Relevant Experience in Adobe CQ/AEM (4-8 Yrs.)
• Designs and builds components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture
• Candidates will collaborate with project leadership to execute implementations and provide technical guidance
• Strong understanding of web services development in Java using REST and SOAP protocols, and JAX-RS / JAX-WS specifications, and in particular, a strong understanding of REST-full architecture patterns
• Working experience in Adobe Analytics
• Knowledge of other Adobe Campaign Modules (Message Center, Integration, Adobe Analytics)
• Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the AEM5.6 product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX)
• Experience in building websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
• To work in a fast pace high-performance development environment
• Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible and handle interactions at all levels of the organization and with external clients.
The approximate annual base compensation range for this position is $60,000 to $75,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package plus benefits, will be determined by a number of factors which include but are not limited to the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities; geographic location; and internal equity.
Exposure to working in a global delivery team. Comfortable direct interaction with business users at all levels.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.