|Published||November 5, 2022|
As a member of our quality engineering team, you will be an active participant in the full development lifecycle; designing, implementing and maintaining solutions for the Web / Mobile application. This role is remote to start then hybrid at Lafayette, LA.
Your future duties and responsibilities
This role requires focus on testing strategy, governance, and test support for projects at a portfolio level. Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous testing issues and establishes the test approach and direction for significant projects. Effectively communicates to individuals at all levels of the technical and business communities. Develops a strong affiliation with the requirements, technology solution and operational readiness organizations, including the ability to use, share, contribute and influence the appropriate artifacts, approach and best-practices used to test enterprise-scale solutions. This position requires heavy focus on integrating multiple programs and projects into a given release for delivery and understanding key dependencies, critical paths and effective test strategy planning.
Automation experience - work experience in Selenium (Java/TestNG/Cucumber framework), SOAPUI, Postman & GitHub
Experience in testing in Agile projects, Defect management, Writing and executing test cases.
Develop ETL queries/Stored procedures to validate the ETL transformation logic implementation
Exposure to Informatica Power Center is a plus Understand & analyze the ETL requirements & mapping.
Experience in Database testing, writing SQL queries and DWH.
High proficiency skill set (able to write/run) in SQL/X12
Support QA team with validation procedures/queries to execute the ETL scenarios.
Execute the ETL scenarios and report bugs Root cause analysis for data discrepancies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly organized, self-motivated and a quick learner
• Flexible and willing to accept change.
• Healthcare domain knowledge a big plus!
• Experience with Cypress tool is a big plus!
• Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science preferred.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Having around 7 years of experience in testing (Data, API, and Web or Mobile)
• Expert in selenium automation tool using Java.
• Experience in automation testing Frontend applications and API Automation ( REST).
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience with test management tools like Rally, Jira Align
• Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and Database/backend testing
• Good Experience in both UI Automation (Cypress / Selenium WebDriver/Appium) and API Automation (REST Assured)
• Experience in Git based source control tools like GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket.
• AWS and Cucumber (BDD) experience is a plus.
• Flexible and willing to accept change.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $74,600 - 143,700.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today - one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI - where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.