|December 5, 2023
Hybrid Schedule | Full time
About the Opportunity:
Strategy & Planning
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates a functional specification, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Research and improve current coding standards.
- Work with business and IT teams to plan new features, gather requirements and suggest solutions.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Ability to work with new technologies while showing drive, versatility, adaptability, and creative thinking.
- Help foster a culture of innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Internet solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
- Estimate hours for project tasks.
- Perform complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure shared use of standard tools and processes.
- Communicate effectively by using natural language and by writing clear and concise code.
- Manage and prioritize workload between project and maintenance tasks.
- Maintain and modify web applications; make approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Provide support for critical web application problems and issues.
- Help foster development of teams' cross-functional and collaborative capabilities.
- Conduct research into new technologies, including tools, components, and frameworks.
- Knowledge share with development teams.
- Project and task management and reporting as necessary.
- Provide tier 2, on-call support for critical web application problems and issues.
- Analyze performance of websites and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with clients and approval of supervisor.
- Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
- Minimal travel is required
- Work outside the standard office 7.5-hour workday may be required.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology field of study (e.g., Information Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Systems Management, Mathematics) or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years IT experience.
- 2+ years' experience in responsive Web Development.
- Basic experience with typing libraries (preferably TypeScript).
- Solid experience with command line git and Github.
- Familiarity with running WebPack.
- Basic experience using code linters and typing libraries.
- Experience with various HTML5 web APIs, especially: Drag and Drop, Canvas, SVG, File API, Indexed DB, Web Storage, Typed Arrays, and Web Workers.
- Familiarity with npm packages and npm command line statements.
- Basic experience integrating with APIs over REST services.
- Familiarity with web accessibility practices.
- Basic experience working as part of an enterprise web team, interfacing with back-end developers, designers, web engineers, and external agencies or partners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Willingness to teach Junior team members.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
- Strong commitment to inclusion and diversity.
How to Apply:
If you are a visionary leader with a passion for enterprise architecture and a desire to drive innovation within our organization, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and relevant experience to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please include "Enterprise Architect Application" in the subject line. We look forward to reviewing your application.
IT Recruiter at Emerald Resource Group
Email john[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
1 Eagle Valley Ct #201
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Looking for a different role? Check out exclusive vacancies at www.emeraldresourcegroup.com and navigate to our "Careers" page - clients don't post these openings on their websites or job boards!
**WHY EMERALD RESOURCE GROUP**
We are more than just a talent scouting agency. We believe that the key to a company's success is its people, and our mission is to match exceptional candidates with exceptional companies. With over 25 years of experience, we have built a reputation as an industry
leader in IT recruiting, working with a diverse range of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies. This means more and better opportunities for you to take your career to the next level. Choose Emerald Resource Group for excellence in IT recruiting.
Let's keep in touch!
• Twitter: @EmeraldRG
• LinkedIn: @Emerald Resource Group
• Facebook: @Emerald Resource Group
**FOR HIRING MANAGERS - Are you struggling to find top IT talent for your team? Let us take the burden off your shoulders. Simply send us the job description for the open positions you're trying to fill, and our expert recruiters will work tirelessly to find the perfect fit for your company. Don't miss out on the opportunity to bring on exceptional IT professionals -contact us today!