|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
8/2020 - 2/2021
Pay: $36.57 - 37.49
- We are looking for an experienced Web Application Architect to develop an exceptional software distribution platform for our Client.
- High level responsibilities include assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application architecture, designing and documenting the solution architecture, leading a team of IT software development professionals, and acting as a 'working architect' by also playing a developer role on the team.
- The position requires a minimum of 5-7 years of industry experience, 1-3 years in software architecture and writing solutions using Java technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment. Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of Windows/ Visual Studio is essential.
- **Please note: React is a java script framework for web development. We need some one with react and angular framework experience.
- The Architect should also have a strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application development perspective and experience in working with relational databases including SQL development skills.
- Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer.
- Interest and ability to work further down the stack .
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS, SQL Server, in a Windows/Visual Studio environment.
- Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as Backbone, Underscore, Angular, Ember, JQuery, etc.
- Experience of developing with RESTful JSON APIs.
- Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a Source Control Management tool. Experience of agile development processes an advantage. Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience. Possess excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results.
Years of experience required:
- 1-3 years of industry experience in software architecture and writing solutions using Java technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- BS Degree in CS or other related field.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.