|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
Sr. Software Engineer
100% REMOTE!! Some travel after Covid!
Direct Hire! No Sponsorship, No C2C. W2 Only.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills and thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- E-Commerce Experience
- Implement automated unit and integration tests (TDD preferred)
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in a cloud environment
- Code maintainability and clarity is desired over performance
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Operationally support the system for correctness of the business
- Implement and Monitor analytics to ensure the health of the system
- Azure or AWS expereince
- Rest and HTTP cache semantics
- Understanding of modern web, front end and server, and cloud applications
- Experience building and maintaining meaningful Continuous Integration systems
- Experience deploying on unix in a production setting
- Knowledge of with SQL
- Understanding of message based, async processing
- Experience with a variety of web services including REST and HTTP cache-semantics
- Production experience with either Azure or AWS
- Familiar with cloud data storage solutions, S3, Azure Storage Accounts
- Familiar with Azure, specifically Function apps
- Understanding of the npm ecosystem and best practices
- Familiar with functional programming concepts
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns including concurrency patterns
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Effective communication skills and ability to document technical designs
- Experience creating data models and database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, Git and Github preferred
- 10+ years as a professional software developer
- Bachelors Degree is a huge plus!