|Date Posted||April 1, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role is currently 100% remote due to COVID with WFH flex when back in office.
This leading environmental services company, located right outside Boston MA, is focused on simplifying energy efficiency. Have a direct impact on creating sustainability in homes and improving our environment in this role!
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer includes but are not limited to
- Design, develop and implement new features for the internal platform
- Build React UI components and collaborate with UX designers
- Work with AWS to develop for the backend server
- Lead projects and code reviews
- Mentor more junior developers
The ideal Senior Software Engineer has:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with React or a related framework (Vue, Angular, Etc.)
- Knowledge of AWS and services such as Lambda
It would be a plus if the candidate had:
- Experience leading projects or mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with Node.js
This Senior Software Engineer offers a clear growth path to manager while constantly developing new and exciting projects. Receive competitive pay, benefits, and work from home flexibility when back in office! This role will b remote until September 2021.